Considered a “trusted advisor” by our clients and community, we believe in sharing our knowledge and experience with you. Plus it’s what makes us really tick!
Utilising our extensive experience in all facets of marketing, CornerPost Creative is now offering specialised marketing workshops. The sharing of knowledge and key learnings is an important aspect of our culture and business ethos, and it is important for our clients and your business to have the opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge too.
The workshops are designed for practical application, whereby you will learn and develop the skills to execute your business’s marketing plans and/or activities. The key focus areas will be on the most relevant and key marketing topics including:
- Marketing planning
- Social media
- Email marketing
- WordPress & Web design
- Digital marketing.
The combination of hands-on learning and theoretical application ensure you receive well-rounded and knowledgeable information, tools and tactics to take away and apply in your business.
Marketing Planning Workshop
Join the Principal of CornerPost Creative, Sam Wardman in this empowering and educational hands-on 1-day workshop. Sam has over 14 years’ Marketing experience and will guide you through the steps of creating a strategic marketing plan for your business.
If you are a business owner or marketer with a little experience or marketing knowhow – this is the workshop for you!
Key learning outcomes
- Practical and hands-on tools to develop the blueprint of your marketing plan
- Learn the latest marketing trends and tools to better equip you with implementing and managing your marketing activities
- Gain an understanding of the new digital marketing world
- Strategic marketing explained
- Understanding SWOT analysis and incorporating into your marketing plan
- Competitive market analysis
- Target Markets and 7P’s
- Strategic marketing models – how to look at your business critically
- Marketing objectives and action plan
- Measurement and ROI considerations
- The latest trends in marketing: digital, social and more